MWD Logging System
The Polaris MWD and Directional software is pre-installed and 24-hour tested on every laptop before delivery ensuring the highest of reliability. In addition to the laptop the system includes 1-commercial-grade four port serial interface and cables packaged in a rugged carrying case. Users access the software using a standards-compliant WEB browser even remotely using a tablet computer's browser. It is easily deployed with minimal user training. The WEB browser interface to the RDS is intuitive and easy to master with all the functionality of conventional desktop applications without all the complicated menus and procedures.
Standard industry-required features include:
• Compatible with all major brand MWD decoding systems
Additional features include:• User definable plot configurations for easy report management
• Detailed survey plots including well planning data for as-built reporting and gamma ray overlays
• Built-in E-mail contact management for sending predefined plots and reports to remote personnel:w
• Automatic database recovery backups to Dashboard Cloud Service
• For remote directional applications, a Driller's login page providing a graphical Tool Face display with a slide reference highlight on the dial and two-way instant messaging to remote directional personnel.
• Alarm condition notifications , automatic re-logging and a variety of other time saving features
• Create database templates for each customer providing consistent quality with all personnel
• Networked centralized monitoring and control of all systems